Miller Analogies Test (MAT) — Practice Questions
From this page you can link to seven sets of MAT practice questions (five questions per set). Together, these questions cover all of the broad content areas you'll need to master in order to score high on the Miller Analogies Test.
- Analogies covering general vocabulary
- Analogies that test general knowledge
- Analogies involving the humanities
- Analogies involving the social sciences
- Analogies involving the natural sciences
- Analogies involving mathematics
- Analogies based on non-semantic relationships
This site protected by Copyscape plagiarism checker. DO NOT COPY.