Miller Analogies Test (MAT) — Frequently Asked Questions
Follow these links for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about the Miller Analogies Test (MAT):
- What is the MAT, and who must take the exam?
- Which test should I take: the GRE or MAT?
- What is the structure and format of the MAT?
- What types of analogies will I find on the test?
- What content areas does the MAT cover?
- How are MAT scores calculated and reported?
- When and where is the MAT offered?
- How do I register for the MAT or retake it?