The GMAT Verbal Section — Overview, Tips, Tutorials and Practice Questions
From this page you can access detailed information about the GMAT Verbal section. You can also review test-taking tips for handling each of the section's three basic question formats: Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
Also available are a variety of GMAT-style Verbal practice questions in discrete sets for each of the section's three basic question formats. And for further insight into the GMAT Verbal section you can explore three Verbal-section tutorials from this site's tutorial series.
Features of the GMAT Verbal section:
- Section structure, skills tested, question types
- Section testing procedures and the computer interface
GMAT Sentence Correction:
- Sentence Correction format and directions
- Tips for answering Sentence Correction questions
- Tutorial: Sentence Correction and "effective expression"
GMAT Critical Reasoning:
- Critical Reasoning format and directions
- Tips for answering Critical Reasoning questions
- Tutorial: Identifying an argument's unstated assumptions
GMAT Reading Comprehension: